maandag 9 november 2015

Guestdesigner Barbara

Today Barbara is our guestdesigner. She made two cards full of flowers for us.

This is what Barbara says about the cards:

For this card I masked off the mat to leave a wavy section to ink. I used Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick, and Broken China, blending across the colours. I used a black fine liner around using a faux stitch.
I stamped the foliage directly onto the card. I made up 8 Flowers inking them with the same colours as the border and adhered as shown. I added Pearls at the corners to finish. I layered this onto silver mirror card and then onto the card blank as shown.
Crealies items:

Bits & Pieces no. 28 Twigs Set of 3 stansen no. 17 Bloemen 11 / Set of 3 dies no. 17 Flowers 11 

And we are lucky today, because Barbara made another card for us as well:

This is what Barbara says about this card:

I made a card base from the outer circle of the Modern Patchwork Set No 1.
I cut elements for the card as shown in the pictures to help.  Adhere the embossed sections. I used 5 layers for each segment. Position as shown. Die cut the flowers inking through with the colour of your choice. I used Distress Ink Bundles Sage. I used wet adhesive to extend the length of the circles and placed as shown in the picture. Lastly I mounted the flowers as shown. 

  




Crealies items:
My own embossing folder and glitter glue

Modern Patchwork stansset no. 1 / Modern Patchwork die set no. 1 Set of 3 stansen no. 23 Bloemen 14 / Set of 3 dies no. 23 Flowers 14 Duo Dies no. 23 Bloemen 14 / Duo Dies no. 23 Flowers 14 Decorette stans no. 11 In elkaar grijpende cirkels / Decorette die no. 11 Interlocking circles 

Thanks Barbara for this wonderful cards. You can see the cards Barbara made on her blog soon.

Creatieve groetjes, Annelies

7 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...